Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lets get started

so here it is. its blog time. 
Billy and i are settling into married life quite well. Constantly working on our place, mainly because of my obsession with change and gearing up for the impending arrival of our little bean, Francesca "Franki" Louise Maddox. We are beyond excited! im about 24 weeks pregnant and so far everything has been fantastic, im very fortunate! I get a weekly email update, and according to them she weighs almost 1 pound and is about the length of an ear of corn. I took billy to Babies r us today and the first thing we looked at was breast pumps....he didnt know quite what to make of it all! Very new territory. By the end, i had to peel the pink sundresses out of his hands. Its gonna be interesting, and i cant wait!  Were both dealing with head colds, which when youre pregnant is a real drag. i sure do miss my tylenol pm!  

Feel free to check in on us here whenever. ill try to update as much as i can. and hopefully there will be some photos soon!  we love you all. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this! I know we all want to be up to date.

    I need to update my blog as well. It's been since last summer!

    Big loves to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby is so cute alredy!! I miss her!!!

    ReplyDelete