Tuesday, March 3, 2009

26 weeks




so.....the little bean is about 13 inches long (approximately the length of an English hothouse cucumber) and weighs around a pound and a half! Her little ears are developing to where she should be able to hear billy and my voice now. I'm still feeling good, though I have begun to notice the effects of carrying around this belly. Billy is working a lot as usual and spending almost all of his off time helping me get things done for the nursery. we are trying to keep ourselves busy, so that we don't get too anxious! Looking forward to our upcoming shower (a month away!). well be back at the doctor next week just for a routine check up. My dear dear granny is not feeling so well and was admitted to the hospital today with pneumonia, which at almost 90 isn't good. I'm really hoping i get to see her with little Frankie. It would do my heart good, so keep her in your thoughts.  Here's a picture of the ol belly....and a painting (his first!) that billy just finished for me. 

3 comments:

  1. How freakin' adorable are you?! I need to see this belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goo'ness!!! You just popped on out there, didn't ya? You look sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to overstate the obvious, but you're so cute with a belly! I love Billy's painting for you. He did good: )

    Big kisses for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete