Saturday, March 28, 2009


shes a happy girl already!!!
kinda bizarre...very blurry and blobbish,  we went and had a 3d ultrasound on friday with my mom.  we got to watch a whole video of her moving around in there and got an entire cd of pictures.  i was not so sure if i was into having it done at first, but i have to say it was pretty neat.  and now that ive seen her sweet face. its the ONLY image my little brain can seem to come up with. and its neat to be able to really visualize her in there in a completely different way.  And although she will look different in person, so far im gonna say she has a maddox nose! and i cant wait to kiss it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOO'NESS!!! I wanna just squeeze her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that 3D ultrasound is amazing! Maddox nose, indeed. Like you, I cannot wait to see what she really looks like. You know she's gonna be cute cute cute!! Not to mention very loved: )

    ReplyDelete